header1

header1

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A few things about me first.

Well, title says it all. Let's see...where do I begin?

I'm 24, and most of the time a Taguig x Antipolo boy.

I'm not a picky eater. I eat almost everything laid out in front me. From vegetables (no matter how bitter) to seafood (no matter how scary they look) to meat (no matter how it was cooked) I eat it.

But I always always enjoy a good steak (medium-rare please!), lobster, shrimp, sushi (uni and unagi primarily), and pizza. You never say no to pizza. Pizza is the real food of the gods.


I do my best to make sure that every meal I take is paired with alcohol. I always enjoy a good beer or wine. Or beer and wine. This sounds a bit bad, but trust me when I say that I'm 70% sure I'm not alcoholic (hashtag denial).


My favorite movie is Mean Girls. Say something bad about this movie and I'll cut you. The same goes for The Devil Wears Prada.


As for TV shows, this is more difficult. I watch a lot. Like a LOT of TV shows. I'll try to update you in as many as I can through this blog. But as of writing, my current obsessions are The Good Wife, Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and MasterChef.

Favorite place I've ever been to: it's a toss up between Bangkok and Hong Kong. They have really really affordable shopping places, which you can find in almost every nook and cranny of their central districts. And the food is amazing!

And last but not least, an event I've attended that blew my brains completely. I've been to several concerts, movie screenings, and musicals (which I will share in this blog, I promise), but nothing has ever topped watching Wicked the Musical. It's so good I saw it twice, once in SG and once here in MNL.

I'll definitely give more details about the things I've listed in this post in the future. And to make this happen, I pray to the Internet gods for strength and dedication to help me keep this blog going.

That's probably how I would end my every blog posts. By praying to the Internet gods. I really need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment